Hyfrecator 2000 Complete System
Electrodessication, fulguration and coagulation. 0-35 Watts mono-polar & bipolar. When it comes to your patient’s care . . . accept nothing short of excellence!
In terms of efficiency and cost-effectiveness, there is little to compare with the
Hyfrecator 2000, the latest and best model in the long line of Hyfrecators. The Hyfrecator is commonly used by Dermatologists & GPs in conjunction with curettage for the destruction of small well-defined skin cancers such as basal cell carcinoma. Also for the treatment of: benign moles, common viral warts, seborrheic warts, skin tags, solar keratoses, spider naevi, telangiectasias, venereal warts, etc.
The Hyfrecator 2000 can be easily combined with a smoke evacuation unit.
Other applications include: – vasectomy, podiatry, maxillofacial, plastic surgery, GU medicine, gynaecology, veterinary.
• Complete all-in-one ready-to-use low power diathermy
machine that allows a wide range of procedures to be performed.
• Handpiece power control, saving procedure time
• 3 separate power settings (low power, high power and bipolar)
• The patient plate helps reduce the possibilities of shock/trauma caused by inadvertent contact between patient and surrounding area or persons. The patient plate also enables the surgeon to reduce the power settings without reducing tissue reaction.
• Hexagonal locking system in the Hyfrecator handpiece and on tips provides total tip security.
In the sales package: 1 x Hyfrecator complete with patient plate, reusable hand switching pencil, starter box of non-sterile electrolase tips (blunt & sharp), wall mount kit, operators manual and training CD.