Plasma is a non-invasive device that generates plasma through a targeted micro beam causing sublimation. It delivers targeted treatment resulting in no influence on surrounding tissue.
Plasma can be used for a range of non-invasive treatments including; wrinkle reduction, scars, uneven skin texture, sagging eyelids, intensive skin rebuilding, warts, stretch marks, fibroids and acne reduction.
- Ideal for patients who refuse surgery or who wish for non-invasive procedures
- Treatment can be delivered with just topical anaesthesia
- Visible results even after the first effects
- Variable power settings to allow tailored treatment
- One-piece, lightweight and portable device
- Suitable be for use by both doctors and nurses
Plasma IQ, White: PLASMA-D
Patient Electrodes (Pack of 4)
Plasma IQ Needles (Pack of 10)