radioSURG 2200 TP
A precision tool for cosmetic & skin surgeons who demand only the best results for their patients. RadioSurg offers “cold cutting” and coagulation of soft tissue through radio waves operating in the megahertz range plus coagulation and bipolar operation with pulsed function for maximum controllability.
RadioSurg 2200 TP offers fabulous value for money in a compact unit that can be easily combined with a smoke evacuation unit.
• Cut only, for precision surgery plus removal of biopsy samples for analysis
• Cut and coagulation, to prevent bleeding as you work
• Coagulation with or without “timed” pulsed coagulation function
• Bipolar function with or without “timed” pulse delivery
• Replaces a scalpel
• No drag operation
• Switch function by a simple button operation
• Frequency 2.2Mhz
• Advised setting – cutting output 100 watts maximum
• Advised setting – coagulation output 90 watt maximum
• Fantastic aesthetic results with minimal/no scarring
In the sales package: RadioSurg 2200 TP, footswitch, cut handle, coag handle, bipolar cable & forcep, re-useable electrode starter set, manual, patient plate.