Prof. Christian Aldridge has recently joined the Schuco family as a Medical Advisor in Leavesden. With his extensive dermatology knowledge, he will support us in many ways moving forward, such as bridging the gap between clinical and sales/marketing. He will also be providing support for clinical questions and training.
We successfully partnered with the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) for their annual meeting in Liverpool on June 26th. The event was attended by medically trained healthcare professionals and BAD members, who were given an overview of our latest products and a glimpse of some of the exciting new ones that are in the pipeline.
Schuco partnered with BAD for the British Association of Dermatologists Annual Meeting in Glasgow on Tuesday, July 5th, at the SEC centre, which welcomed Medically Trained HCPs and BAD members. Our new Online Academy has gone live with pre-launch registration, SchucoCare & SchucoCare +, our home skin monitoring device, and the DermLite HÜD 2. Visitors could see and experience the HÜD 2, a home skin monitoring device, along with all our latest scopes and our Horus Advanced skin imaging system.
Equip Your Practice, Support Your Patients – Skin Cancer Awareness Month in partnership with Melanoma UK.
Achieve more with the Surtron 120
The Surtron 120 is a diathermy unit designed for minimally invasive surgical procedures. It offers flexibility with its 5 operation modes:
- Cut – Produces a pure cut, allowing excisions similar to a scalpel.
- Blend – Combines the pure cut and coagulation modes into one mode. Ideal for operating in a haemostatic field, significantly improving their field of vision and reducing patient blood loss.
- Forced Coagulation – Creates resistance in the upper most layer of tissue resulting in superficial coagulation. Enables the removal of surface structures without damaging deeper or peripheral tissues as well as cauterising large surface areas quickly when required.
- Soft Coagulation – Deeper penetration of coagulation. Bleeding vessels can be sealed without carbonisation using the soft coagulation setting.
- Bipolar (with adapter) – Cauterise vessels during more complex procedures as well as easily removing raised lesions such as skin tags and warts.
Horus – The new dimension of video diagnostic in dermatology for the early detection of skin cancer
The Horus Systems offer Videodermoscopy and Videocapillaroscopy with integrated total-body mapping and sequential dermoscopy. Utilising the latest innovative technology, Horus delivers the best image quality for clear and accurate clinical diagnosis.
Manufactured in Italy, the Horus systems are transportable, ergonomic, and utilise modern technology such us multi-touch screen monitors to ensure they are easy and efficient to use in clinic.
Unlike the traditional dermatoscope with a long handle and bulky design, Dermlite scopes bring in sleek, lightweight, pocket sized models. Every Dermlite dermatoscope includes a magnification lens and LED lighting with most also featuring of polarising filters for glare reduction which eliminate the need for immersion fluids, allowing for a quicker, more convenient examination.
Start taking digital dermoscopic images with your Dermlite dermatoscope by magnetically connecting your phone or tablet to your Dermlite dermatoscope. The Dermlite connections kits leaves all jacks and buttons accessible. The superior scratch and impact protection adds to the reasons why you can keep it attached to your phone or tablet all the time, even when you are not doing dermoscopy.