The all-new DL1. Highly compressed smartphone dermoscopy for iPhone and beyond.
The compact DL1 is the smallest dermatoscope in the world, measuring about the same size as a stick of gum! The pocket-sized device features a full-size, high-quality 15mm lens with a three-element configuration, optimised for iPhone and other smartphones and tablets which can be attached via the new MCC. The DL1’s ergonomic shape provides maximum comfort and control while the 4 bright LEDs provide even illumination and clear, sharp images. Images can be captured in both polarised and non-polarised modes, with or without skin contact.
If that wasn’t enough versatility, its battery can be recharged from any USB port, the included AC charger, or even via your very own smartphone/iPad charger and, due to its unique lighting angle, it works just as well for ENT exams as it does for dermoscopy.
What's in the box?
Magneticonnect™ universal adapter
Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Can be attached to smartphone, tablet or camera
5 years warranty
- Small, compact, pocket-size
- Retains high quality synonymous with DermLite
- Enables crisp, sharp images to be taken with a smartphone
- Can be used as a stand-alone dermatoscope
- Same lens size as the original DL100
- Cross-polarised mode
- Recharges from any Mac or PC, or via your Apple charger