Achieve More With The Surtron 120
Achieve more with the Surtron 120
The Surtron 120 is a diathermy unit designed for minimally invasive surgical procedures. It offers flexibility with its 5 operation modes:
- Cut – Produces a pure cut, allowing excisions similar to a scalpel.
- Blend – Combines the pure cut and coagulation modes into one mode. Ideal for operating in a haemostatic field, significantly improving their field of vision and reducing patient blood loss.
- Forced Coagulation – Creates resistance in the upper most layer of tissue resulting in superficial coagulation. Enables the removal of surface structures without damaging deeper or peripheral tissues as well as cauterising large surface areas quickly when required.
- Soft Coagulation – Deeper penetration of coagulation. Bleeding vessels can be sealed without carbonisation using the soft coagulation setting.
- Bipolar (with adapter) – Cauterise vessels during more complex procedures as well as easily removing raised lesions such as skin tags and warts.
Better accuracy and control
You can preset the power of the cut and coagulation to allow switching between the two modes at the touch of a button for dynamic, accurate and versatile surgery.
The handle provides control of the monopolar output functions as well as the delivery of the output power, allowing you to focus your attention to the surgical operation without turning away to adjust settings on the machine.
The smooth button interface also provides easy cleaning and sterilisation.
More versatility and options
The Surtron 120 has great versatility with its range of reusable electrodes allowing you to do more procedures. The Surtron electrodes includes the Ball, Needle, and Loop. As well as the option to use bipolar forceps with an adapter.
- A Ball electrode is used to cauterise tissue superficially and at depth or desiccate tissue using fulguration.
- A Loop electrode provides quick and simple procedure for the removal of small, firm superficial epidermal lesions.
- Needle electrodes are ideal for no-scalpel vasectomies, reducing difficulty and reducing chances of infection.
- Bipolar adapter allows the use of bipolar forceps for accurate coagulation control.
You also have the option to use the Hyfrecator 2000 Electrodes with the Surtron 120 giving you an even wider range of choice when performing surgery.
*You cannot use Surtron Electrodes on the Hyfrecator 2000.
Surtron 120 contents
The Surtron 120 is available for £939.75 (ex VAT) and comes with:
- Surtron 120 system
- Disposable Plate with cable
- Assorted 5cm Electrodes (pack of 10)
- Footswitch with 2m power lead
- Reusable switching pencil
- Reusable patient plate 120 x 160mm
- Electrode holder
- User manual